Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Still Alive.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately, it's been a busy few weeks. I'm still in the middle of a massive home renovation project that has essentially been taking up all my time outside of work - the good news is 2 more rooms are very close to being finished. I hadn't been working on it much over the past year or so but have gotten the 'bug' once again.

I also attended (and passed) a Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification (HKC) workshop over the weekend taught by Senior RKC Instructor Brett Jones. It was a great workshop with loads of useful information regarding not just kettlebells, but training in general, that I'm excited to apply to both clients and myself. Not to mention the day was a blast! I've had the fortune of knowing Brett for about 6 years now and I can say without hesitation he is one of the most knowledgeable people you will come across in our field - if you get the opportunity to work with him jump on it!

Nothing really to report as far as meals and readings go, as things have been pretty consistent with what you all have been seeing the last 3 months or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment